Job Vacancy: Sales Engineer - Europe, The Middle East And Africa
Thursday, May 11, 2017 (12:01:48)
Posted by scar
BlackBag Technologies, a leading data forensics company, is seeking a Sales Engineer to support our growing customer base. This position will work across all forensic software products to offer in-depth technical support for both new and existing customers. The position requires a strong technical competence and excitement for learning new technologies and solving complex problems. Candidates should feel comfortable working in a small, entrepreneurial environment.
- Minimum 3 years of pre-sales technical experience desirable.
- Technical, working knowledge of MacOS & Microsoft Windows operating systems is required; knowledge of other operating systems is highly desirable.
- Working, technical knowledge of Mac, iOS, Windows & Android forensic concepts & practices.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills; capable of effectively balancing multiple responsibilities.
- Recognized qualification in Digital Forensics desirable.
- Conduct product demonstrations for new and existing customers online, at trade shows and in person.
- Follow up with prospective customers and answer pre-sales technical questions.
- Develop in-depth technical knowledge within the forensics and investigations area.
- Deliver on-site and web-based presentations to broad audiences.
- Initiate, develop and maintain customer relationships to drive sales efforts.
- Resolve customer issues and communicate feedback to Support and Development teams.
Competitive salary and benefits with significant bonus potential. Compensation is commensurate with experience and technical knowledge.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to [email protected] No phone calls please.
Content received from: Forensic Focus, http://www.forensicfocus.com