Job Vacancy: Account Executive (Federal) - Washington, DC
Friday, May 12, 2017 (21:03:14)
Posted by scar
BlackBag Technologies, a leading data forensics company, is seeking a Senior Account Executive to support our growing customer base. You will be responsible for the generation of new sales opportunities for our digital forensic software products within the U.S. Federal marketspace. Candidates should have solid experience driving deal flow, exceeding sales objectives, and genuine care about solving customer’s problems and feel comfortable working in a small, entrepreneurial environment.
- Minimum 5 years of software sales experience desirable.
- Demonstrable record of over-plan sales achievement.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Experience selling to government/law enforcement desirable.
- Proven experience in building territory plans.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills; capable of effectively balancing multiple responsibilities.
- Act on and qualify incoming leads.
- Prospect for new clients (predominately law enforcement and government sector) within an assigned market vertical (U.S. Federal).
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer’s environment, workflow and how our products align with those requirements.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activities in our sales CRM.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competitive salary and benefits with significant bonus potential. Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to [email protected] No phone calls please.
Content received from: Forensic Focus, http://www.forensicfocus.com